Working with children is a very rewarding profession. If you love working with kids and have a background in education then PEAK Adventures would love the opportunity to meet with you.
- Applicant must have at least two years of professional experience working in a teaching environment
- Applicant must be certified in first aid CPR (or willingness to certify within 30 days of employment
- Completion of PEAK training
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older
PEAK Adventures requires a "face to face" interview with all applicants. We take applications by appointment only. Please send your resume and letters of reference to email@example.com. We will contact you for a personal interview. When you come in for an interview, you must have a detailed history of your past employment (names, addresses and telephone numbers of former employers) and your personal identification, including driver's license and social security
What we expect from our applicants
- Applicants must be able to make a one year commitment
- Applicant must provide verifiable references (3) work and (3) personal
- Applicant must be willing to take a background investigation which would includes- criminal background, social security # verification, DMV check, sex offender check.
- * Applicant must be a team player, have great communication skills, be energetic and have a passion for kids
- * Some positions require a lap top computer